Deliver content that is not only interesting and relevant, but that your followers can’t wait to share with their networks.
Content marketing is a serious beast. With billions of images, emails, and articles circulating the internet each day, it’s easy to get lost in a sea of content. Take a look at some of the numbers.
How can marketers cut through the clutter, consistently reach their target audience, and provide content that’s compelling and shareable?
Here are 5 tips to create viral content that is not only shareable, but will consistently drive traffic to your site, attract new unique impressions, and engage potential customers.
1. Break down barriers for your audience to share your content.
2. Package your content better than your competitors.
3. Think about topic selection like you think about your diet.
4. Capitalize on trends outside of your industry.
5. Don’t just know your audience- understand when and why they share content, and play to those motivations.
Read details and the full report, “Five Ways to Create Viral Content Your Audience Will Love“